Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: 2 nice pictures

  1. #51
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah....let's get Sheri!!!
    What say YOU Sheri?!?!
    Am I right?
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  2. #52
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alrighty G man, I jest gots ta know, is that Cherie, that is sitting on the right, or is I totally wrong?
    magician Rog, The Wizard Of Odd

  3. #53
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    Cherie marie currie 801
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know I am right about Cherie being on the left but I'm left in an awkward position,
    right about now!
    I have been searching and searching in vain but I can NOT prove which twin is which this time.
    Where DID I find that picture?!?!? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Sheri! Where are you?!?! You do agree with me, don't you?!?!

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #54
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I always assumed it was Marie in the black...
    Gee, this is embarrassing for somebody [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What has the twin NOT in black got around her neck?
    Is it that Foxes cross on edge? Too small to see clearly.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First impression from looking at the picture, I would have to say Cherie is on the left in the black with Marie on the right.

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    ahhhhh...it's time for a little wager, heheheh. Howmuchuwannabet?! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I'm with KnightJewel, I really really really think Marie is in the black.

  8. #58
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh Gussy baby.......
    I'm on the right...
    Marie is in the black.
    GOOD TRY THOUGH!!
    Knightjewel! You're ALWAYS right!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  9. #59
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Now that Cherie is back from tracking Big Foot, maybe she will let us know who's who?!?!

    I WILL be embarrased if I am wrong but I guess there is a first time for everything! LOL!

    <center> [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Gus</center>

  10. #60
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can't believe the tattoo never became an issue!

    Well, if it had, I was prepared to presented you with the horizontal flip!
    Cherie marie currie 801horizontalflip
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I see the necklace now knightjewel! You have a perfect score and that's 4 sure! CCongrats!

    I feel like the Lame Ranger and the Olympic Goof rolled into one!
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Gussy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic